Earl's Grillato Chicken Fettucine (From Recipelink.com)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A really accurate recreation of the Grillato Chicken Fettucine that used to be on the Earl's Menu - years ago!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, seeded and cut julienne style
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, thin sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, to brush on chicken
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Brush Chicken with Oil and salt and pepper to taste. Broil with chicken 4 inches from heat - about 5 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Reduce heat to 200°F to keep warm.
- Cook Fettucine.
- Saute tomato mixture in Olive Oil over moderat high heat about 2 minutes - until just tender - add whipping cream and brandy and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Pour over Fettucine - top with sliced chicken and fresh basil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Oh my, this is the best best best chicken pasta ever, I lost my recipe for this on a camping trip about 3 years ago and and been trying to find it and have been making from memory but it wasn't the same without the recipe.... the brandy cream sauce is heavenly with the spice from the jalopeno .... i get requests for this whenever I have company or on camping trips lol , thanks for posting.Reply