Dutch Apple Pie
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place apples in unbaked pastry shell.
- Mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Combine eggs, cream, and vanilla. Add to sugar mixture and mix well.
- Pour over apples and sprinkle with nuts, dot with butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes at 350F, until apples are tender.
- Immediately upon taking out of the oven, sprinkle cheese on top of pie.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!