Dutch Apple Crumble
- Ready In:
- Mix apple pie filling and the cinnamon/sugar mix together in bowl.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut butter into small pieces and add to the flour/sugar mixture and cut in a with a pastry cutter or fork until it resembles crumbs.
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of the apple mixture.
- Place in a 375* oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly in places and the crumbs begin to brown and crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!