photo by PanNan
- Ready In:
- 1 dozen corn tortilla
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- soften corn tortillas in heated oil.
- stack and cut into eighths.
- mix sugar, cinnamon and cocoa in small paper sack.
- cook small pieces of corn tortilla in heated oil until crisp but not brown.
- drain and dump into sack and shake until coated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I foolishly made only half a recipe, primarily because I'm not a fan of corn tortillas yet wanted to make these correctly! So now I know better ~ Another time I'll make at least a full batch, 'cause THESE ARE GREAT TASTING & make great mouth-stuffers! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup cooking game]