Duck Soup for Ferrets My Way
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My ferrets love this as a treat or I give it to them when they are not feeling well as a nutrition supplement. Note; this recipe might say to use ready to use anjou pear but don't use it.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup of high quality dry ferret food (I use 8 in 1 ultimate crunchy advanced diet)
- 1 scoop Anjou pear, nupro supplement for ferrets
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar of turkey stage 1 baby food
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup pedialyte, unflavored warmed up or 1 cup water, warmed up
- Soak the dry food in the pedialyte or water till you can mash it in to a paste.
- Add in nupro,coconut oil, and baby food.Mix very well and offer small amounts. Refrigerate or freeze in ice cube trays and always serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION