Dry Rub for BBQ Ribs
photo by nevillessault
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 -6 lbs spareribs or 5 -6 lbs baby back ribs
- Mix all herb and spice ingredients.
- Rub over both sides of ribs, wrap in foil.
- Let sit in refrigerator for a couple hours or overnight.
- Bake according to our rib recipe online.
- You can refrigerate until ready to BBQ or immediately.
- Put on moderately heated grill and brush your favorite BBQ.
- Sauce over them while turning and heating through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!