Dry Roasted Almonds
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (raw)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt (optional -- I mainly put this here because recipezaar requires at least two ingredients, as the almo)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread almonds on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown and fragrant. Note that because of their high oil content, the almonds will continue to roast after you remove them from the oven.
- Check to make sure that the almonds have the proper crunch when bitten into. It should taste toasted, not bitter or burnt.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a student living in California who loves experimenting with cooking tasty, healthy vegan food.