Dry Biscotti Mix
- Ready In:
- For the dry mix: Combine all of the above ingredients, and store in a sealed container.
- (A Mason jar is perfect for this, but any glass or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid will work well too.) Now here is the recipe for how to use this basic dry mix to make the biscotti.
- If giving as gifts, make sure this recipe is attached to the jar.
- Combine the dry mix, the 3 whole eggs and two extra egg yolks together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Divide the stiff dough in two.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the half until it’s about 3 by 9 inches.
- Bake these in a preheated oven (350 degrees) for 20-25 minutes, until slightly golden in color.
- Immediately turn the oven down to 275 degrees, for the second baking.
- Cool for about fifteen minutes, and then cut the longer pieces into one-half inch slices.
- Bake these again in the oven at 275 degrees for 20 minutes on EACH SIDE.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!