"Drop" Sugar Cookies
photo by Clever Cooking
- Ready In:
- Cream butter, oil and sugars together in bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended.
- In a separate bowl, stir together dry ingredients. Mix into creamed mixture.
- "Drop" onto ungreased baking sheets, if you must. Better yet, roll them in balls! Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. You can roll the cookies in sprinkles to dress them up a little bit. See comments in video. https://youtu.be/f04cDFfmsys.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!