Drinking Garri With Fried Fish
Garri is a popular West African flour made from Cassava tubers and is known to be prepared by Nigerians, Ghanaian's, Togolese and the rest, the recipe am about to show you is made very simple, a meal you can take in between if you're not feeling too hungry
- Ready In:
- 1 small garri flour
- 1 cup milk (preferably skimmed)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 fried white fish fillets
- Place the garri flour in a small bowl, then add cold water and wash off top into sink.
- then pour cold water, (please don't add hot or warm).
- add your milk into the garri
- and your ready to go, your meal is ready . you can take this small appetiser as a dessert or as a meal and you can take this with chicken or fish or fried suya meat -- enjoy your meal.