Dried Fruit and Nut Biscotti
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add eggs, nuts and fruit.
- Mix well.
- Put into a greased loaf pan and bake on 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Cool and turn out of pan.
- Slice loaf as thinly as possible and layer on large oven tray.
- Reduce oven to low temperature and place tray in oven to dry out biscotti for approximately another 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Discovering this website was a major win for me as I love to read recipe books. Now I have a never-ending story. I don't have one set cooking style - I grew up in Africa, lived in England and now live in Israel so have more than one influence on the way I cook. Basically, anything that is quick, easy and looks and tastes good is what I go for.