Dried Beef Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a quick and easy yummy dip recipe that my Mother-in-law makes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 1⁄4 ounces dried beef, Diced (1 pkg or 1 bottle of dried beef)
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- onion bagel, cut in bite size pieces for dipping
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve with Onion Bagels.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION