Dressed-Up Angel Food Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an easy and low-fat desert. Anytime I have to bring a desert to a get-together, I always bring this. I never have left-overs to bring home!
- Ready In:
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- Cut the cake in half horizontally.
- Spoon the pudding onto the bottom half of the cake, place the top half back on.
- Ice the cake with the thawed cool whip.
- Slice and serve with the strawberries.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION