MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These ribs are melt in your mouth delicious. They are time consuming to make, but are well worth it. Prepare them the night before you want them. the final grilling is just to heat them up with sauce.
- Ready In:
- 3 full baby back rib racks
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1/2 cup bacon grease
- white pepper
- kosher salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 16 ounces cattlemans barbecue sauce
- Heat Gill up to High.
- Remove the membrane off the inside of the rib. take a filet knife and work between the bone and the membrane until you can get you finger under the membrane. You should be able to easily pull it off once you get hold of it. this is an important step.
- brush the ribs with butter or bacon grease and liberaly salt, put on hot grill.
- sear both sides of the ribs. your looking to brown the outsides, not cook them.
- In a half size aluminum roasting pan place water and liquid smoke.
- Cut ribs in half and put lots of white pepper. lots. resalt and pack in pan with stand them up and remember that they are going to be covered, no bones sticking out.
- cover extra tightly with foil, I double cover mine. If there if a hole, the ribs will dry out :(.
- t 250 degrees bake, cook ribs for 6 hours .
- remove ribs and drain .refridgerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- pour Cattlemans into a bowl big enough to dip ribs submerse ribs. completely submeres the ribs.
- Over high heat on the grill, place the ribs, bone side down, on the grill, cook till sauce is starting to brown. do not burn.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION