Dragon Roll Maki
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1. wash rice well, drain and let stand for 30 minutes in colander.
- 2. Cook rice in rice cooker or according to directions provided with the rice.
- 3. After about 45 minutes of cooking remove rice into a large mixing bowl then add Sushi Su seasoning mixing it well into the rice.
- 4. Periodically turn rice to allow for even cooking, do this for about 20 minutes.
- 5. Place Nori rough side up and cover with rice leaving small area uncovered at the end, press the rice down with damp hands to even the layer of rice.
- 6. Sprinkle rice with Sesame Seeks and flip Nori over so rice is face down.
- 7. Place bands of Unagi, Cucumber, Kaiware Sprouts along the bare end of the Nori.
- 8. Roll the sushi into a tight cylinder then once roll is sealed, compress the roll with the bamboo rolling mat.
- 9. Put slices of fresh Avocado on top of Roll and press lightly to ensure it stays on.
- 10. Slice the roll into desired size and drizzle with Unagi Sauce. Display on a plate with Pickled Ginger, Wasabi and Soy Sauce for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!