Dr. Pepper Three Bean Salad
From the newspaper many years ago. I remember making this at least once or twice, but that has been a long time ago.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup Dr. Pepper cola
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, French-cut, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut yellow wax beans, drained
- Combine dressing ingredients and shake vigorously in a jar.
- Toss lightly with vegetables.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate about 24 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Serve on lettuce leaf or salad greens.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION