Dr. Pepper Spaghetti
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adding more to the collection
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can Dr. Pepper cola
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large Dutch oven.
- Drain well.
- Add onion and seasonings.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add Dr. Pepper, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked and drained spaghetti.
- Stir in cheese.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a well greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION