Dr. Joey's Hot Toddy's Cold Remedy
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is my husband's cure for feeling sick, stuffy nose, ache and pains of the flu. It really does work and will make you feel better in no time. Just remember it's for ADULTS ONLY and probably should only be taken at bedtime.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces hot strong tea
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh prefered but you can use the one in the little lemon too)
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- Put 6 oz. water and tea bag in a microwave safe cup in microwave until hot and let it steep for a few minutes.
- Remove tea bag. Pour in honey, wiskey and lemon juice.
- Stir and add sugar if needed.
- Sip away and feel better!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A Nice alternative when those allergy and sinus meds don't seem to be helping! Thanks for this recipe Maria! I have been feeling miserable due to my Sinus and allergy problems. This toddy had me feeling better before I got to the bottom of the cup. I used a mint tea and added a little extra sugar since I like it on the sweet side!Reply