Downhome Country Style Crock Pot Ribs
photo by WhatamIgonnaeatnext
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 5mins
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelope knorr leek soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (avoid the concentrate if possible)
- Place ribs in crock Pot, sprinkle with soup mix and add mushroom soup.
- Turn crock pot to low, cover and cook for 12 hours.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes, peas and a big green salad for a fabulous meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was really great! I had to change it because I couldn't find any leek soup mix (I looked at several places), and I couldn't find any not concentrated soup (so I just used 2 cans of the regular cream of mushroom soup). I used onion soup mix in place of the leek. At least I found the ribs!<br/>Anyway, the meat was tender, juicy, and fell off the bone. We ate ours with mashed potatoes, and the sauce made an awesome gravy.<br/>I made this for "2013 Zaar Cookbook Tag". Thanks for posting.<br/>P.S. If I ever find that soup mix, I'm going to try it.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife and mom of 2 vibrant little boys. They love to create and cook in the kitchen... I love their curiosity and willingness to try new foods and techniques as I introduce them. I love to cook... always have. Thanks to my father for this culinary passion! While I am addicted to collecting cookbooks, my dad taught me to experiment in the kitchen and gave me the gift of knowing that creative cooking doesn't have to come from a book.