- Ready In:
- lime wedge, for riming glasses, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup white tequila
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 lime
- splash club soda, orange, grapefruit soda (depending on desired sweetness)
- pomegranate seeds
- Rim 4 tall Collins-type glasses with lime wedge and then dip in sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes.
- In a large measuring cup combine tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and pomegranate juice.
- Divide cocktail between the 4 glasses.
- Top with club soda and garnish with lime wedges and pomegranate seeds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!