This is soooooo yummy! From The Flavors of Bon Appetit 2003.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, 1 basket
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup instant malted milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop raspberry sorbet
- mint sprig (optional)
- Set aside 4 raspberries for garnish.
- Combine remaining raspberries, milk, malted milk powder, and sugar in blender; blend until smooth.
- Add ice cream; blend until smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape down sides of blender, if necessary.
- Pour malted shake into fluted soda-fountain-style glass.
- Top with sorbet.
- Garnish malt with reserved berries and mint sprig, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION