Double Layer Cheesecake - Plain and Simple!
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 10 inch Pyrex dish with butter and dust with graham cracker crumbs.
- 1st layer - Beat cream cheese, eggs and sugar. Pour into the pyrex dish and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes remove from oven - DO NOT TURN OFF OVEN.
- While cheese cake is baking mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- 2nd layer - Spoon and spread sour cream mixture lightly over 1st layer of cheese cake.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn off oven and leave the cheese cake in the oven for 25 minutes. It will continue to cook during this time.
- Remove and cool completely. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Cover with your favorite fruit topping and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love life and have fun. Family and friends along with entertaining them is my passion. If you have a pet...love it and take good care of it, remember they love us - just because! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">