Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread
photo by MCaram
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (I didn't peel it)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup reeses peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line loaf pan with foil (saves clean up time).
- Mix together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add cocoa powder to zucchini mixture.
- Stir flour mixture into zucchini mixture and mix well.
- Stir chocolate and peanut butter chips into batter.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave bread in loaf pan for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from loaf pan to cool on rack (can leave in foil).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY