Double Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you like chewy chocolate cookies, this one is for you. This recipe is from the site southernfood.com.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (12 oz)
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup softened butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips over boiling water; cool slightly.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add sugars, egg, butter, milk, vanilla, and melted chocolate chips.
- stir just to blend, then beat for 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop by tsp.
- about 2" apart, onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAke at 375 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more