Domino Sugar Cookies
photo by Jessa M
- Ready In:
5 dozen cookies
- Beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla and re-mix.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt, and blend it into the batter.
- Cover and chill in the fridge 3-4 hours.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured counter, board, or rolling pin cloth. Be sure to also flour the rolling pin or dough will stick. Cut into shapes about 1/4 inch think and place on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are very light, light brown. Cool completely and decorate as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a teenager who absolutely loves cooking and baking. As a true chocoholic, I love to bake any kind of chocolate dessert imaginable. You hand me a fluffy, warm chocolate recipe and I'll be absolutely sure to try it. Therefore, it'd only be right for me to fill you all in on the ABSOLUTE best chocolate desserts. Many recipes to come... <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">