Dog Food With Chicken
A recipe found somewhere in the internet. My dogs like moist food but sometimes would become very picky. I have had no trouble getting them to eat this. It's really no more expensive than buying cans of food they may or may not eat plus I know what is in it. No ingredients a person could not eat.
- Ready In:
- Either grind the chicken (raw) or cut it into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Cover and simmer medium-low for 20 minutes.
- I use a green bean, carrot and corn mixture. I also chopped up a sweet potato and threw it inches Homemade broth can be used in place of the water for more flavor. I don't use canned because of the salt.
- Do not use onion or garlic because it can kill your dogs. This makes quite a lot. Servings are estimated. Prep time does not include grinding or chopping the chicken.