- Ready In:
- In a large skillet melt the butter over medium heat. Add the peppers, mushrooms and onions. Saute until crisp tender.
- Remove veggies from the pan.
- Stir flour into the pan and cook until bubbly. Whisk in the stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, simmer and stir for 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken, veggies and black pepper. Heat through.
- Cut corn bread into squares, split them in half and fill with the chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a store manager for a computer/office supply company...living on the beautiful Jersey Shore. Other than cooking, my interests are.... the hunt for a great cup of coffee reading anything that I can get my hands on finding the secret to getting a full night of sleep rediscovering history learning something new each day collecting vintage cookbooks true crime stories serial killers (I'm a Court TV freak) living history and useless information