photo by Serena 485247
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs Oreo cookies, crumbled (1 1/2 packs)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 ounces French vanilla instant pudding (small box)
- 5 1⁄8 ounces instant vanilla pudding (large box)
- Crush cookies,( I like to leave them some cookie big enough to bite.) set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and butter till smooth mix in confectioners sugar,.
- fold in cool whip with spatula.
- In separate bowl mix dry pudding mix, & milk with blender until thickened, add in vanilla and fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Use bowl or flower pot layer 1/2 dirt crumbs.
- Pour pudding over then repeat
- Decorate with gummy worms or fake flowers for kids can serve with NEW garden trowel.
- Best if put in the fridge to set for a while before eating.
- (Note: can also use Chocolate pudding. and I ALWAYS double this recipe it will make a lot for a crowd and it will go over well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I Love to cook. I started first by getting all of my moms old family recipes and then my favorites continued by passed on recipes of friends and old co workers and I put them all in the computer ONE BY ONE in catigories, tedious but worth it cause now I have THE best cookbook ever. Almost every recipe in my book is tried and true. Now I have a new book I am making myself. I am trying out the Pressure Cooking arena and the Canning also. I hope to learn a lot.