Dinty Moore's Famous Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 50mins
- Cover corned beef with cold water and simmer for 3 1/2 hours, skimming the fat frequently.
- Add fresh boiling water as often as necessary to keep the beef covered.
- Fifteen minutes before the meat is done add the granulated sugar.
- Allow the beef to cool in the water in which it was boiled.
- Remove grease when liquid has cooled.
- Boil cabbage with salt pork for 15 minutes.
- Place the corned beef on a platter, and surround it with pieces of cabbage and boiled potatoes.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!