Dilly Dover Sole
- Ready In:
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Spray a cookie sheet or large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rinse fish off in cold water & lay on pan or cookie sheet, blot dry with paper towel.
- Combine the olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine the dill, garlic powder & onion powder in another small bowl. (Fresh parsley and dill can be used in place of the dried).
- Brush the oil & lemon mixture on each piece of fish, using a pastry brush.
- Lightly sprinkle the herb mixture over each piece of fish.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. It is done when it lightly flakes when you touch it slightly with a fork.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!