Dilled Egg Salad
My favorite egg salad. Lovely served on hot buttered toast with lettuce leaves, or as an appie on wheat crackers. Prep time does not include chill time. From "The Green House" fine herbs grower in Encinitas, CA.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- Blend first four ingredients together. Mix in diced hard boiled eggs.
- Refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve on hot buttered toast with butter lettuce, or as a spread on wheat crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more