Got this recipe from a co-worker and have made it often. One of the few ways I can get my husband to eat broccoli! This recipe can be halved, as it makes alot.
- Ready In:
- 3 heads broccoli
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cut or break off broccoli florets-- set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients until sugar and salt dissolves (Do NOT use a metal bowl).
- Pour marinade over broccoli and let marinate overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION