photo by Christa Cartwright
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces turkey breast (cooked)
- 2 bunches green onions
- 6 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- Grind turkey with a food processor.
- Chop green onions into approximately 1/4" pieces.
- put turkey, onions and dill weed into mixing bowl.
- Add mayo and mix together until nice and moist.
- Put in sealed container and refrigerate overnight to allow the dill flavor to seep into the turkey and mayo.
- Spread on bread for sandwiches (rye is best IMHO) or just put a serving on a plate and eat it with a fork. Delicious either way.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Software developer, just getting back into cooking.