Dill Ranch Chex Mix
- Ready In:
1 large bowl
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups garlic flavored bagel chips
- 9 cups corn or 9 cups Rice Chex
- 1⁄3 cup butter flavored popcorn oil (or veggie oil)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- In a large microwave safe bowl, mix cereal, garlic bagels, and pretzels.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, combine the oil, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Gradually pour over cereal mixture until evenly coated.
- Microwave on high 3-4 minutes, stirring every minute with rubber spatula and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Gradually add the ranch dressing to the mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto paper towels to cool. Then store in airtight container.
- *you can add ¼ t of lemon and herb seasoning for more flavor.
- *you can substitute veggie oil for the buttered popcorn oil
- If you want to cook in the oven, then cook on 250 F for 25-30 minutes, stirring every ten minutes. Sprinkle ranch over mixture and stir.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!