Dill Pickles-(One Jar at a Time)
I liked this recipe, because I didn't have to do a whole bunch of jars at one time, I could go out and pick a few cucumbers and do one jar at a time.
- Ready In:
- 2 heads dill, per quart
- 1 -2 garlic clove, per quart
- 10 -12 pickling cucumbers
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt (pickling)
- Place heads of dill and garlic in hot sterilized quart jar. Fill with small cucumbers to within 1 inch of top.
- Brine: Combine water, venegar and salt in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour over cucumbers to within 1/4 inch of top with boiling vinegar.
- Makes one quart.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more