Dill Pastrami Bites
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 dill pickle spears, about 5 inches long
- 8 slices pastrami
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber-dill spreadable cheese or 1/2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped olive
- Halve pickle wedges lengthwise. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Spread each piece of pastrami with spreadable cheese. Sprinkle olives evenly over cheese and pres them lightly into cheese. Top with 1 pickle quarter, adding small piece of pickle to cover meat, if necessary.
- Starting on long end, roll up jelly roll-style to enclose pickle. Carefully cut each roll into 8 pieces. Garnish with sliced fresh radishes, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 21 year old college student and I just wanted a place online to keep my favorite recipes so I can access them anywhere.