Dill Mustard Pickles
I took a fabulous recipe (credit to Lali) and turned it into an extra sour pickle with a lot of kick. I made this in a clean (never-used) five gallon paint bucket with cheesecloth tied around top. It's how I make all my pickles, so my recipes are for very large quantities.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups prepared mustard
- 2 cups salt
- 2 gallons white vinegar
- 2 cups horseradish (I prefer Extra Hot)
- 1 1⁄2 cups minced garlic
- 2 sprigs dill
- 1⁄2 cup pickling spices
- 4 gallons cucumbers (pickling)
- Scrub cucumbers and place in the above mixture.
- If you wish to can these, place them in quart jars with brine in water bath for 10 minutes.
- Let them set 10 days before eating.