Dill-Mustard Grilled Salmon
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- Mix together dill, mustard and honey.
- Next, stir in mayonnaise and 2 Tablespoons of mustard until blended well.
- This will be the sauce used after salmon is grilled.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- I use my George Foreman but if using a regular grill I suggest spraying the skin side of the salmon with vegetable spray so it doesn't stick to grill.
- Brush top of salmon with reserved mustard.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon begins to flake.
- When done, serve with dill sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother of three and live in central Pennsylvania. My children were very active in after school activities and found we weren't spending anytime together at meal time. In 1998, I decided to start cooking my dinners in a crockpot so that we could have a home cooked meal together once everyone came home. My children now get so excited to see what we are having to eat and love the smell when they walk in the door. My family calls me the crock pot queen. LOL I use my crock pot everyday of the year. <br> <br>My three children are now in college and before they come home they request their favorite meal. I still continue to cook in the crock pot for my husband and I. It is nice after a long day to know your meal is ready. It also helps in keeping my grocery bill down. With zaar, I can print my shopping list and that is all I purchase is the ingredients on that list. <br> <br>Now, my two daughters have been crock pot cooking while in college. They find it is easy to cook for the themselves and their friends. It is an easy way to have friends over for dinner after classes <br> <br>I still love trying new recipes and purchasing cookbooks, especially crock pot cookbooks. <br> <br>Happy Cooking!