Dill & Garlic Potato Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Refreshing change to an old standby
- Ready In:
- 2 liters boiling salt water
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 6 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, in oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 fluid ounces fresh dill, chopped
- Wash and cut the potatoes into 1" cubes.
- Rinse the potatoes.
- Carefully place the potatoes into the boiling water and cook at a low boil for 12 minutes, until tender.
- Drain well and spread on a tray to cool at room temperature.
- Combine all the other ingredients well in a bowl that is large enough to hold the potatoes as well.
- When the potatoes are cool, mix into the dressing and combine well.
- Label with the date made, cover and refrigerate the salad for at least 4 hours up to 3 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION