Dill Chicken and Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is waaay easy and SCRUMPTIOUS! Cooking time does not include the time to cook the rice and the yield is a guess.
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large chicken bouillon cube (or 2 small)
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed (or more to taste)
- 2 (7/8 ounce) packages chicken gravy mix
- 1 lb sour cream
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, dissolve bullion in 2C water then add dill and gravy mix, wisk thoroughly and set aside.
- In large frying pan, brown cubed chicken breasts.
- Add gravy mix into frying pan.
- Add sour cream and bring the mix almost to a boil.
- Serve over rice. Cooking time does not include cooking rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I admit, I was a little nervous about these ingredients, but followed the recipe exactly - only using boneless thighs, rather than breasts. It was DELICIOUS....very, very rich....but DELICIOUS! I may try it over noodles next time. Thank you for submitting this tasty, decadent, and easy recipe that is a change of pace. Think "Chicken Stroganoff with a twist".Reply