Diana's Chicken Casserole
photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Put the chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Put a slice of Lorraine cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Mix the soup, water and stuffing together (I add only as much stuffing as I think it needs- I don't always add the whole bag as I',m afraid it will be dry. Usually I add about 3/4 of the bag.) Pour the stuffing mixture over the chicken.
- Melt the stick of butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 375 degrees F.
- I like the onion and sage stuffing myself and this is what i used.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!