Diabetic Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
- Thaw the spinach in the microwave and then drain in a colander, squeezing out all liquid.
- Mix spinach with cheese, bread pieces, egg substitute, scallion, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Pour into a nonstick 8 or 9 inch (20 to 22. 5 cm) pie pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Even out with a spatula.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!