- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (500 ml) container whipping cream
- 2 cups custard, canned
- 2 cups mixed berries, frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare Devil's food cake according to package directions. Cool.
- While baking, prepare whipping cream, whip with vanilla and sugar.
- In a large clear bowl, layer the cream, cake (cut into squares), custard, and berries. Use about a third of each for each layer.
- Top with a garnish of berries.
- Cool and serve to your guests.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.