- Ready In:
- 300 g dried spaghetti
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 dried birds eye chilies
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 hot fresh red chili (optional)
- Place the sliced garlic and the chilies in a pan of COLD, salted water and slowly bring to the boil, covered. Let it boil for five minutes to infuse the flavours.
- Add the pasta and cook slowly until al dente.
- Drain, and remove the chilies (unless you like the kick of eating them, which can be quite extreme!).
- Toss with the olive oil (extra if needed), tomatoes, Parmesan and fresh chili (optional).
- Season and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!