Devil's Love Slave Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Sinfully easy, rich, and better for you than your average frosted cake. (Only a little, though...) Enjoy! >:}
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (or less)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cherry extract
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13x9 cake pan, and dust with cocoa powder.
- Prepare cake mix as stated on the box, but adding the cherry extract into the mix.
- Pour into prepared pan, and bake until done, approximately 30 minutes.
- Turn oven off.
- Remove from oven, and let cool 3 minutes.
- Pour chocolate chips evenly over surface of cake, allowing to melt a bit.
- Put cake in oven for about 3 minutes (or more) until the chips are glossy.
- Remove cake from warm oven, and spread melting chips over the cake in a thick, even layer.
- Let cool.
- Serve to anyone you wish to make your love slave!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION