Devil's Food Pound Cake With Chocolate Glaze
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, careful not to overmix.
- Bake in a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Cake will be done when center springs back when touched lightly.
- Let cool right side up for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- To make the chocolate glaze, combine the cocoa, water oil and corn syrup in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Immediately beat in 1 cup confectioners sugar.
- Drizzle over cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!