Another from F & W to use as a dip, cracker topping, or sandwich filling. Yum!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb baked ham, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 2 celery ribs, peeled and diced small
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced tarragon
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- hot sauce (I like Cholula)
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the ham until finely chopped.
- Add the green onions and process to blend.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream and mustard.
- Fold in the ham, celery, tarragon, and cayenne.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add a few dashes of hot sauce and set aside for about 10 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION