Deviled Chicken Soup
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large red potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄2 cups vegetable juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Rinse chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss everything in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the beautiful Sonoran Desert, where I work for an amazing non-profit organization, Sky Island Alliance. I have a very busy schedule, but I like to eat healthy, and cook as much as I can. My husband is a good sport about trying all pof my experiments. Lately it's been a lot of canning and fermenting.</p> 8724476"