This is for the Australian portion of the Zaar World tour. Looks very easy and good! From Meltingpot.fortunecity.com.
- Ready In:
- 13 ounces carrots, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard, any flavor
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, can use more if desired
- 1 tablespoon water
- Prepare carrots and cut into sticks.
- Saute in butter for 2 minutes, add other ingredients.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I was very uncertain about this dish. I must say though that they had a good flavor, but were waaaaaaaaaay too hot for me. I was only able to eat a few then I had to go running for some more milk. Next time I will cut back on the cayenne. My son hated them and my husband was still undecided this morning whether he liked them or not. I will try them again though. Very simple to put together!
OMG! These carrots are so FABULOUS! Since we have heat wimps in the house I was forced to use less cayenne, but oh my!! these are scrumptious! I used brown sugar and will do so the next time I make them (except I will add more cayenne for me) I will probably make this recipe a 1000 times in my lifetime. Thank you so much Jessica! ZWT3