Deutsche Pilzsuppe (German Mushroom Soup)
photo by Jellyqueen
- Ready In:
- Clean and chop mushrooms.
- Melt butter and saute mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flour and saute briefly.
- Add water and seasonings and boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add half-and-half and simmer just until heated.
- Just before serving, add parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Instead of Water. Use Vegetable Broth. Add 3 or 4 Mushrooms depending on your love of Mushrooms but I think you will know when Enough is Enough. But take 3 o4 Mushrooms off to the Side and puree them in a chopper. Then ad them to your Broth s well as Bunny ingredients. Just don't use water it's bland.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<embed src="http://walkertracker.com/badge/v1/flashbadge.swf?id=Ms*Bindy&date=20070316" width="140" height="200" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></embed> <a href="http://walkertracker.com/walker.php?Ms*Bindy&i=1eb0d8f2e3b" title="A walking community for pedometer geeks">View Ms*Bindy's Step Blog at Walker Tracker</a>